Things around here have been pretty hectic lately. Having a big deadline rapidly approaching, we at Black Lake have been kicking it into overdrive to create some pretty fantastic work!
With that, it can sometimes be a daunting task to work at such a high speed with little margin for error. What I find inspiring (or at least a good way to stay pumped up) is music. Though incredibly diverse, here are some tracks that frequent my playlists and help keep me on my game!
1. Bohemian Rhapsody – Queen
2. Don’t Stop Me Now – Queen
3. The Final Countdown – Europe
4. Pumped Up Kicks – Foster the People
5. Off To The Races – Lana Del Rey
6. The Run And Go – Twenty-One Pilots
7. This Is How We Do It – Montell Jordan
8. Lose Yourself – Eminem
9. The Middle – Jimmy Eat World
10. Stronger – Kanye West
What songs inspire you to get the job done?